Thursday, October 27, 2011

Love. K-pop.

On 27 September 2011, first day of Singapore's 2011 Formula Race, City Hall attracted a lot of young ladies, most of them with the intention to watch GD & T.O.P and Seungri to perform on stage live at 11pm that night. I was one of them! Hate to admit it but it was worth the wait though it all began from 1pm! It was a real long day ahead. 

Lorraine and I got the wrist bands to be in the enclosed area in front of the stage. Even though we managed to snare a good spot in front of the stage at 7pm, it nearly killed the both of us to wait till 11.15pm. You can only imagine all the screaming when they appeared. First with Seungri performing "Strong Baby", "What Can I Do" and "VVIP". GD & T.O.P then appeared and performed "Oh Yeah!", "High High" and "Bokkigayo". Finally the three of them reappeared and performed the last track of the night "How Gee".  

Even though Taeyang and Daesung were unable to make it but it was still good to see the others live on stage despite the long wait. I was right in front of the stage, could see them really clearly and I will not deny that Seungri and T.O.P are really good looking chaps! Okay, someone please pinch me already! Some people only look good in pictures or videos as they have been edited but this really proved something. 

I only have a video of their performance (video to be uploaded, oops!) and some pictures of the pre-performances, obviously taken when we were so bored of waiting... 







 
People kept judging me for attending this event, but you know what? I am happy. Enough said. Last but not least, thank you for everything, Lorraine! :)


K-pop fan, Na! 

P.S. I will not start going nuts over every K-pop concerts to be held in Singapore. Don't worry!

No comments:

Post a Comment