Saturday, August 7, 2010

to feel what it is like

This is my first entry and I will do an introduction about myself. I have always wanted to have a proper blog but never had the inspiration. If you need to know, I just got this inspiration on what I should blog about when I was in my shower. =)


First off, this is Yuna from Brunei. I am turning 25 this year and I earn my bucks by crunching numbers. That's right, I am an accounts supervisor. Not an accountant just yet as I am still earning my qualifications. So I am a part time student too. So early Junes and Decembers will be the busiest time for me as I will be preparing for my exams. Hopefully it'll only be so for the next 2-3 years.


Hobby... this is a little difficult as I love anything under the sun. So this will be more of a combination of my hobbies, likes and dislikes. I bake. I love K-pop, that include certain dramas. I have very few close friends but they are very dear to me. I love food and I tend to have very bad cravings. A friend commented that I am a Facebook addict but I think I am still alright. I am learning how to be use make up better.


So I will not be specifically blogging about a certain thing under the sun, it could be really random. Perhaps a movie or drama I just watched, life inspiration, food I just baked (which I have not done in ages), products which I just tried on, restaurants which I just tried out, or even just a random update on my day.


I hope it will turn out all good and I seriously hope that I will have the time to update more often. To share bits and pieces under the sky with the rest of you.


Till then, Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment